Foxtail Golf Club is the ideal location for your next golf tournament. Excellent course conditions, competitive pricing, convenient location and outstanding service have made us the number one choice for golf tournaments in the Sonoma County area.
Foxtail's tournament program is designed for convenience and maximum enjoyment. One phone call is all it takes to tailor a specialized event to the specific needs of your group. Our tournament services team will assist you during the planning phase and ensure that everything flows smoothly on the day of your golf event.
Whether you're planning a large corporate outing, charity golf event, fundraiser golf tournament or a friendly round of golf with a group of friends, our tournament coordinators are committed to producing a truly memorable experience.
We have indoor venues available for your pre- or post-tournament activities include:
- The Pond Room (seating for 100 people)
- The Club House (seating for 180 people)
- Both rooms (seating for 280 people)
Sonoma County's Best Venue for Golf Tournaments! We can customize tournament packages to suit large or small events. Our coordinators will work with you to personalize your event so that it will not only be successful, but memorable and fun. For bona fide charities we work particularly hard to help with the bottom line of their fundraising event through favorable pricing and efficient administration. Our comprehensive golf tournament services include:
- Pre-event planning
- Registration set-up
- Personalized cart signs
- Tee assignments
- Rule sheets and scorecards
- Contest holes and proximity markers
- Complete food and beverage service
Additional services available:
- Instructional and exhibition clinics
- Putting contests
- Customized tee prize and gift certificate selection
The Foxtail Golf Club staff is eager to help you create a golf experience that exceeds your tournament group's expectations. Here are a few steps you can take to facilitate the process:
- Determine the date and the number of players in your group. Will you be playing golf only, or will your group be having lunch and/or dinner at Foxtail? Prior to calling, be sure to select one or two alternate dates.
- Reserve the date with our Tournament Sales Manager who will coordinate all details for your event and create a Tournament Contract for your approval and signature.
- Read, sign, and return the Tournament Contract with the deposit for your date. Only upon receipt of your signed contract and deposit does your group event become secure.
- Our Tournament Sales Manager will contact you to arrange any food and beverage needs.
- Our Tournament Coordinator will contact you to help plan a format for your event and to answer any questions you may have.
- Full payment and confirmation of the number of golfers is required 14 days prior to your event.
- Enjoy your day at Foxtail Golf Club!